Red faceOutdatedElite Tool - Clan Tag + Elite Title [Updated]

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Elite Tool - Clan Tag + Elite Title [Updated]
Apply your own Clan tag and Title Text.

Increased the title text to 20 chars. (NOTE: It will look ugly!)

-Start Game
-Start Elite Tool
-Apply your settings
-You're now done.

Windows 8 Users might have to do this:
 
Hidden Content. Press to Show

Right-Click the Program

Select Properties.




Image:


Bug in Lobby:

(Works in-game, people WILL see it!)

Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/1b0a...is/1355325053/
Elite Tool.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Elite Tool_mpgh.net.rar179 KB · 665 downloads Scanning…
I just finished made my tool, can I release it? D: and you forgot to add credits.
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
I just finished made my tool, can I release it? D: and you forgot to add credits.
No, they are on the Picture
In the program
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


No, they are on the Picture
In the program
Will not release it then, thanks for replying anyways
cheat should be more with the super elite
/Approved :^)
In love with this shit.

Thanks my dear @Jorndel <3
my tool on the elite title didnt work do you have any idea what it would be??? jorndel pls help me I am a fan of you.
Quote Originally Posted by Perceus View Post
my tool on the elite title didnt work do you have any idea what it would be??? jorndel pls help me I am a fan of you.
Well, you should study the game memory a little more then, and look at the "stuff" posted in the source thread
Then you might understand what to do :P

Good Luck.
(Or learn to de-compile, and you're free to look at my program, but keep in mind. You have to give credit if you do so )
Thanks so much finally got ride of my stupid clan tag <3
Set the clan tag you can, but do not change the title already unfortunately does not go ... something does not work in this version. : (
Thanks bro! I didnt need to do the win 8 stuff, it worked anyways ^^ FINALLY got rid of my clan tag! <3
Possible to put the clan tag behind the name? If I'm not mistaken you can on the XBOX, don't quote me on this though.
i open mw3 start the hack and i run it has admin and the clan tag works but the title editer wont work
"This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread."

I can't download it. But why? Other User's downloaded it already?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?