S2S addy

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
S2S addy
Hello, does anyone have the current sendtoserver addy for EU and would be willing to share it? I was gonna get it myself but can't get kernel detective to run on my system so that's a problem as I can't dump CA and look for it myself. Or if anyone knows of an alternative program I can use for dumping.
Quote Originally Posted by buro171 View Post
#define addr_w2s 0x496D80
Ah, is that the correct addy? I saw that in another thread but those names doesn't always make perfect sense...

Thanks!
Yeah this is correct addy
Quote Originally Posted by ctpsolo View Post
Ah, is that the correct addy? I saw that in another thread but those names doesn't always make perfect sense...

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by buro171 View Post
Yeah this is correct addy
I can vouch for that
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?