Minecraft Backup

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Backup
Hi guys, I noticed that more and more people have been having problems with their saved games or servers. If something goes wrong and you have no backup chances are you're fucked. Either that or you last backup was 2 hours/days/weeks ago when you remembered/could be bothered. So I decided to quickly knock up a small program that will automatically backup any saved game or server to where ever you want.

It's simple and easy to use, just follow the instructions and you should be fine




Tip 1: If the writing is red then it not running the backing up process. When it's green, it is.




Minecraft Backup_mpgh.net.zip13 KB · 8 downloads Scanning…
Very cool. This'll help out a lot of people.

/approved
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Very cool. This'll help out a lot of people.

/approved
Cheers, after I posted this I then used it for a few hours and came up with a tonne of updates and changes/fixes so I'll try and keep this going as an ongoing project if people take an interest in it
Nice, I'll try it out.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us