New funds code coming soon...

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
New funds code coming soon...
Hey everyone.

According to new information, a new funds code should be released between the 24th and the 31th of December.
This code will be available to all battlefield players on the main ea page but will last only one day.
The code will be worth between 1000 and 5000 funds, the amount is not sure yet.

Do not ask how I know this, just wait and I will post it here as soon as it comes out.
'between the 24th and the 31th of December'

Believe it or not,but the myth said,21-22 dec will be the end of the world
Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
'between the 24th and the 31th of December'

Believe it or not,but the myth said,21-22 dec will be the end of the world
And I will crack that myth
Quote Originally Posted by JPointman11 View Post
And I will crack that myth
haha anyways, it should be around christmas time, i'm hoping it will be 4000 funds or more !
Quote Originally Posted by Rockydo View Post
haha anyways, it should be around christmas time, i'm hoping it will be 4000 funds or more !
Yeah! I'd like at least 4000 cuz then I could buy new weapon!
Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
'between the 24th and the 31th of December'

Believe it or not,but the myth said,21-22 dec will be the end of the world
Hehe that myth is a complete failure, they didn't count leap years
YAAAAAY nice
I'd like 4000 or more funds,so i could get a new pistol and enjoy the best aimbotting experience....
Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
I'd like 4000 or more funds,so i could get a new pistol and enjoy the best aimbotting experience....
I understand I need more funds to buy the famas, it's completely op !
I play completely legit since I got banned from ggc servers and it's actually much more fun
Quote Originally Posted by Rockydo View Post
I understand I need more funds to buy the famas, it's completely op !
I play completely legit since I got banned from ggc servers and it's actually much more fun
Famas can be bought with credits,if you bought them with funds,you got (ripped off),i must say,L85A1 is much better and superior,one of the most pay2winish gun in bfp4f
Play legit got banned by GGC? How come my accounts isn't banned by GGC yet even i hack? play non-GGC secured servers
Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
Famas can be bought with credits,if you bought them with funds,you got (ripped off),i must say,L85A1 is much better and superior,one of the most pay2winish gun in bfp4f
Play legit got banned by GGC? How come my accounts isn't banned by GGC yet even i hack? play non-GGC secured servers
You need like 90000 credits or so to buy the famas and I only have 13000 so doing a few sur.veys or using the funds from a code will be much faster. The L85A2 is locked level 27 and I'm lvl 21 so I won't be getting it any time soon.
I got banned from GGC when I used to hack (mainly aimbot), now I play legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Rockydo View Post
You need like 90000 credits or so to buy the famas and I only have 13000 so doing a few sur.veys or using the funds from a code will be much faster. The L85A2 is locked level 27 and I'm lvl 21 so I won't be getting it any time soon.
I got banned from GGC when I used to hack (mainly aimbot), now I play legit.
Be patient,if you're not,go for like 21 level or more,buy the elite/veteran usas 12

Be prepare to get kicked by server admins.
I play completely legit since I got banned from ggc servers and it's actually much more fun
same about me

now im 28 27 lvls and i apologise about my bans on ggc
i want this code too,unfortunately i discovered the code wich gives you 4000 funds too late
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?