what happend with AVA PLAYE ??

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
what happend with AVA PLAYE ??
what happend with ava playe, why he is banned ??

with:
Posts 978
Thanks 2,477
I dont know... why dont you ask a minion...
I don't know it either, go dispute his ban for him.
Where can I dispute his ban??
i have said the name of the site (without .com) that is know by everyone for making VIP hack in AVA
That's just stupid... They dont even censor the word. And anyway that site you have to pay for the hacks so it's not really a rival site.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
That's just stupid... They dont even censor the word. And anyway that site you have to pay for the hacks so it's not really a rival site.
I had a reply from @Liz, and @Lehsyrus messaged spoke ti him as i appealed at a permanent ban, which he got for "POSTING A BANNED COMPETITORS WEBSITE NAME". He has used the "ADVERTISING" in a post which usually gets you a permanent.

He has been banned for a week only!
Go ahead, go dispute it, things will not change. I have warned you all time and time again that it is AGAINST THE RULES. If you break the rules, you are punished. It's as simple as that. Do I care that it is a VIP site? No. All other Video Game Hacking websites are rivals to MPGH. It's as simple as that. If you have a problem with it, go to another website that allows you to post other websites names. I am not going to be lenient towards anybody just because they contribute, that is not how things work around here.

He had said the name of a rival hacking site. He received a week long ban. He is taking it with pride and not causing a fuss over it, so neither should you. Now you ALL know I am being serious, I will NOT tolerate people breaking the rules here. You follow the rules, or you will be punished, it's as simple as that. When I am lenient, you guys take advantage of it, so I must be strict.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?