Sand storm 1 glitch

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Sand storm 1 glitch
So heres the video of the glitch . but not the tutorial


TUTORIAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itjqh...ature=youtu.be

*THERE IS NO NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE BLACKSHOT FOLDER !!

1. Join the red team .

2. Go up the stairs and stand on the higher corner edge near the stairs .

3. Crouch and jump to the platform infront . I dont know if you guys understand . But when you are in the air , press b and spam jump .

4. Once you are there , explore the glitch yourself .

STOP ASKING ME ! YOU DONT HAVE TO MAKE YOUR BS LAG ! ESPECIALLY YOU - DJ DREAMER. !!!


Credits : aqicoolboy


Thank me if i helped you . 1 hour only ! so hurry up
It's gonna get patched =.=
REPORT THREAD CLOSED . LEECHER !
Quote Originally Posted by aqicoolboy View Post
REPORT THREAD CLOSED . LEECHER !
Dude He Put Credit Alr! Please Look Carefully Before You Accused SomeOne!
Quote Originally Posted by aqicoolboy View Post
REPORT THREAD CLOSED . LEECHER !
quickly close ur threads before anyone else leeched it
look at my previous post la , someone reply with quote my thread . he totally copied it.
yo , he dint put credits . that thing , credits:aqicoolboy , it was already there when i post . HE TOTALLY COPIED EVERYTHING . WTH ! I WANT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOESD !! BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE CLOESD.
Quote Originally Posted by aqicoolboy View Post
yo , he dint put credits . that thing , credits:aqicoolboy , it was already there when i post . HE TOTALLY COPIED EVERYTHING . WTH ! I WANT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOESD !! BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE CLOESD.
hey meet up i want see how u glitch and i will teach u my secret office glitch
Quote Originally Posted by aqicoolboy View Post
yo , he dint put credits . that thing , credits:aqicoolboy , it was already there when i post . HE TOTALLY COPIED EVERYTHING . WTH ! I WANT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOESD !! BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE CLOESD.
Only ThreadStarter Can Request Closed.
Quote Originally Posted by aqicoolboy View Post
yo , he dint put credits . that thing , credits:aqicoolboy , it was already there when i post . HE TOTALLY COPIED EVERYTHING . WTH ! I WANT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOESD !! BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE CLOESD.
Shut up dog u are a useless freak
removed u want to learn what?
i add extra 1 hour
for ppl who missed it
Quote Originally Posted by itslim12 View Post
i add extra 1 hour
for ppl who missed it
video removed u want me learn tat?
dash , whhy are you against me ! LOL , kepo kia
This Guy Just Trying To Help So Let Him! Cuz Some People Dunno This Gltich So Yea.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?