RullezJect --- two Versions

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
RullezJect --- two Versions
My News 2 Injectors RullezJect HD Harry Potter
And RullezJect v4


Working After Patch//New Design//New Image// 2 Injectors

Undetected

Process : crossfire.exe

1 - Open As Administrator
2 - Select You DLL In Browse
3 - Select Automátic Inject
4 - Select Closed After Inject
5 - Open Crossfire

RullezJect HD--->Harry Potter


RullezJect v4



RullezJect HDHarry Potter
Vírus Total
Jotti

RullezJect v4

Jotti.org
VírusTotal


Crédits @Rullez
Aprovee

if continue these few thanks
this will be my last post


@Austin
@BACKD00R
@Janitor
@Dave84311
RullezJect Harry Potter_mpgh.net.rar933 KB · 336 downloads Scanning…
RullezJect v4_mpgh.net.rar871 KB · 408 downloads Scanning…
Nice rullez keep it up
Quote Originally Posted by Code.dll View Post
Nice rullez keep it up
Thank You!!!!
Np hey do u use Visual basic normaly not on this injector i mean
Quote Originally Posted by Code.dll View Post
Np hey do u use Visual basic normaly not on this injector i mean
I Use Delphi And Visual Basic
More I Love Delphi


---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trollogy View Post
You inspired me so much @Rullez I love it
Thank You !!!!!
You inspired me so much @Rullez I love it
Approved .
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Approved .
THANK YOU!!!!
Same fucking thing over and over (nothing changed at all ) and stop begging for thanks, thats highly unethical.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
if continue these few thanks
this will be my last post
Thanks To All!!!!!
hack tool detected with kareem'111 &ramo's simple memory hack!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by renega View Post
hack tool detected with kareem'111 &ramo's simple memory hack!!!!!
Use Other Injector
I Post 2 !!!
Workin Prefect!!!!
2 Injectors Working Perfect !!!!!

I Recomend
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us