WTS[Runescape] Level 191

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Runescape] Level 191
Welcome to the auction of my Runescape account. Below you will find all information regarding the sale.

Detail/s:
-I will NOT go first. However, you may employ the services of a verified Middle Man.

Contact Information:
-eMail: gmarschke@bellsouth.net
-MSN: gmgarrett00@hotmail.com

Item/s:
-1x Runescape Account(Level 191)
-3x Passwords(Oldest)
-1x eMail Address(Used With Account)
*recovery questions are not set

Payment Type/s:
-W Coins(Webzen)
-UltimatePay
-PayPal

Picture/s:







Bump. Still selling.
$10 since no one is buying?
Looking for more, and in the form of Webzen coins preferably. Add me.
I will buy for $50 prepaid visa/mastercard. But I require a middleman. BTW please provide a picture of your bank.
How would you trade the card? I might go first, add me. And there is only about 500k in bank, not worth it.
Bump. Still selling.
Bump. Still selling.
Still selling. Please email me before adding me on MSN.
Bump. Still selling.
how much are you looking for?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us