AntiKick

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
AntiKick
Ok well i was wundering are there any anti kicks for vista if there are link plz i will thank you if it works :P
I Don't think there is... I Know there is a hack to kick Ingame without Voting, i've seen it done...on me -.- Pissed off so fuckin bad, i remember it like it was yesterday...it was..hm..

But i know what does work... Hook Files... Like the MOdzhook thing, You can HOOK DLLs into the game without ANYPROBLEMS on Vista, if we could get some ppl to do this we would be scott Free for Hacking man!!!!

It's easier than Injecting
I Don't think there is... I Know there is a hack to kick Ingame without Voting, i've seen it done...on me -.- Pissed off so fuckin bad, i remember it like it was yesterday...it was..hm..

But i know what does work... Hook Files... Like the MOdzhook thing, You can HOOK DLLs into the game without ANYPROBLEMS on Vista, if we could get some ppl to do this we would be scott Free for Hacking man!!!!

It's easier than Injecting
yea im just so tired of being kicked i just got kicked like 3 secs ago im like wtf... wow so i need 1 so sucky there are none ;(
I know man, If i could make this stuff i would, there are slacky ass hackers out there nowadays -.-

Making that Hook Program Aint hard!!! theres like 800 ****in Injectors!! and about 20 diffrent Hookers! of which about 2 work and even 1 of those probably does it without Crashing


Why cant they make it, it's NOT HARD!
i know i would learn myself i dont got the f***ing time though so yea i got school and shit like that
THAT Would be nice, but probably on vips.
A good anti kick or some type of admin hack would be nice. I would luv to be able to kick any1 i want without using the shitty vote kick.

I could see some type of admin hack be abused so that would prolly be out of the question.

I would pay for a good anti kick hack tho.
totally i would also pay for it
an anti kick hack would be soo great
proskillz, stop making this topics, your a big noob who is to lazy to read the forum. or your just a noob who wants to get post/thanks via this way. just READ!!!!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us