Chess Tournament.

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
i am in for the tournament
talk to me if you wanna battle
NEwPS I all pwn u.

But whats the prize?? Money???
Chess? You gotta be kidding me.
im in, i joined the chess club in grade 3 - 5 and realised it was never gonna bring me anywhere near a good future lol
I beat Jetamay. I put his child prodigy ass to the test and destroyed his pride.

TWICE
Tournament Closed:

1. SnilNotSnail vs Kanna
2. Kaylafay vs Hispiforce
3. -SKULL3000- vs Obama
4. NadDab vs ClapBangKiss
5. XxeekXx vs Jetamay
6. Gourav2122 vs arunforce

Free Chess Game - Play Chess Online, Blitz Chess

100% random. You got till the 8th to post your results. Take a picture so your opponent doesn't cheat.
What the fuck?
I never said I wanted in! >:@

Fuck this.

I'll lose on purpose. >.>
Round 2:

1. SnilNotSnail
Kanna >

2. Kaylafay >
Hispiforce

3. -SKULL3000-
Obama >

4. NadDab >
ClapBangKiss

5. XxeekXx
Jetamay >

6. Gourav2122 > arunforce
arunforce


Me and Kanna tied twice, so I'm like fuck this. >.<

And then I asked for CS.



Cool beans.
This tournament is not worthy of me.

CAUSE IM TOO FUCKING GOOD.
All you did was Stale mate a 14-year-old playing for lulz.

:|
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?