Farmer chat not working

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Farmer chat not working
Hey, I have tried to work with the farmer.exe cheat that was realized here, and it didn't work. I am trying to open the Anti-xc.exe file and i am typing "1" and then enter, and I being given the same error every time.. "Open service failed 1060: The specified does not exist as an install service.. "

Please help, Thank you very much!
use the hex automatic something to make the file undetected
its ok you dont have sherlock then
just continute with it and wait till the hex thing comes up gl
Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
its ok you dont have sherlock then
just continute with it and wait till the hex thing comes up gl
but than i get
i will make a video to show you how to do it
or if yah want i can do it on yah account for u
either way i still post vid
Quote Originally Posted by Cynd7us View Post
but than i get
/moved to a proper section
Are you sure you have 64 bit system? Otherwise it won't work.
I have x64, but as he said, it says it doesn't exist? That's just strange. ;/
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?