Anybody know if it's POSSIBLE to possibly sync an android with a pc and use your phone as if it was a tablet to photoshop. Anyways that's my only question. I'll request a thread close if anyone could solve this for me. Thankss.
If you want photoshop on your tablet, there is an app on the android store. And if you want to sync your android with your pc, i think there is like usb connector where you can connect your phone to your pc.
Originally Posted by Hugo Boss
If you want photoshop on your tablet, there is an app on the android store. And if you want to sync your android with your pc, i think there is like usb connector where you can connect your phone to your pc.
the usb connector is the wire of your charger, you just have to pull it out of the outlet adapter
Originally Posted by Hugo Boss
If you want photoshop on your tablet, there is an app on the android store. And if you want to sync your android with your pc, i think there is like usb connector where you can connect your phone to your pc.
It's an android, not a tablet, what I said is like since it's touch screen and shit could I use it as if it were a tablet to use photoshop on pc.
Originally Posted by crex
It's an android, not a tablet, what I said is like since it's touch screen and shit could I use it as if it were a tablet to use photoshop on pc.