ArrowWTBi want buy premium bf3 key and black ops 2

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
i want buy premium bf3 key and black ops 2
contact me here on this theard
Quote Originally Posted by hassoke12 View Post
contact me here on this theard
How much are you looking to spend?
Quote Originally Posted by -purplevillan- View Post


How much are you looking to spend?
you have it dude?
Quote Originally Posted by hassoke12 View Post
you have it dude?
Whats your Skype add me since i cant find you purplevillan
@hassoke12 How much is your highest offer ? also which payment method ? and post your contact informations ..
Quote Originally Posted by Taillon View Post
@hassoke12 How much is your highest offer ? also which payment method ? and post your contact informations ..
10$ for each one my skype is hushus704
Hi, I have BF3 in stock for 10$ [EU KEY]
BO2 for 30$ [EU KEY (German/French/Spanish/English....]
My skype : marek.krol602
I have Bo2 only(EU key English) ,only 21$ want it? Add me skype/email me/pm me haiqalqadri@gmail.com
Skype:xXsyedozXx
I have an account guarenteed!! contact me on private
Quote Originally Posted by arsenal23 View Post
I have an account guarenteed!! contact me on private
if you read good you will see that i want premium so why you sold me standard for 12$ and you give me premium photo as proof and every time i ask you abut something i say premium and you say yes

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by haiqalll View Post
I have Bo2 only(EU key English) ,only 21$ want it? Add me skype/email me/pm me haiqalqadri@gmail.com
Skype:xXsyedozXx
ok
I am willing to sell are u intrested...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?