HelpExternal ESP for WarZ?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
External ESP for WarZ?
I'm curious about writing an external ESP for WarZ; I know the basics of it, read the process memory, find the offsets, and check for them on a timer to see if they've changed location. However, what I do not know how to do, is find the offsets in which I'm supposed to be looking for within the processes memory.

Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction?
Quote Originally Posted by Sequence. View Post
I'm curious about writing an external ESP for WarZ; I know the basics of it, read the process memory, find the offsets, and check for them on a timer to see if they've changed location. However, what I do not know how to do, is find the offsets in which I'm supposed to be looking for within the processes memory.

Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction?
I never played WarZ so I don't know.. but usually what I do is:
1- Scan for enemies name on Cheat Engine. When I have some "solid" result, look at the memory "around" the name, cause usually this kinda data is stored on a player struct so everything tends to be close, and see if there's something related to the position on the World... If you find something that's good :]
2- Take a big look around that memory again (you can use ReClass for this) and see if you find some name of other player, that means you're inside the struct of another player, then do Player2 Offset - Player 1 Offset and you'll have the struct size. After this you can start reversing it if you want. Having those things you can already do a ESP.

Of course, all this can be done easily if you have a good knowledge of Reverse Engineering, then shouldn't be hard to attach a debugger to the game and find the offsets just by analyzing the game functions.

Just my opinion. And, again, I've never played WarZ so all this I said can be wrong as hell :P
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
I never played WarZ so I don't know.. but usually what I do is:
1- Scan for enemies name on Cheat Engine. When I have some "solid" result, look at the memory "around" the name, cause usually this kinda data is stored on a player struct so everything tends to be close, and see if there's something related to the position on the World... If you find something that's good :]
2- Take a big look around that memory again (you can use ReClass for this) and see if you find some name of other player, that means you're inside the struct of another player, then do Player2 Offset - Player 1 Offset and you'll have the struct size. After this you can start reversing it if you want. Having those things you can already do a ESP.

Of course, all this can be done easily if you have a good knowledge of Reverse Engineering, then shouldn't be hard to attach a debugger to the game and find the offsets just by analyzing the game functions.

Just my opinion. And, again, I've never played WarZ so all this I said can be wrong as hell :P
Hmm. Well, in The WarZ, you can't actually see who's name is who, so I'd have to play with someone I know, and that's often quite difficult to achieve. What I can do, though, is drop an item, and search the name, and get the offsets for weapon/object ESP. Granted, this is going to be more difficult, considering I have minimal knowledge of Reverse Engineering.

Thanks for your help, though.

PS: What do you think is going to happen in S03 Prt.2? Daryl being pitted against Murl made for a great cliff hanger, but I hope that Daryl doesn't get killed off.
i think he means, look who is inside the game (with tab) search for his name. and after that comes the memory's part.
Quote Originally Posted by blackspeedy View Post
i think he means, look who is inside the game (with tab) search for his name. and after that comes the memory's part.
Yeah, I decided to try that. Every name I put in, wants to display several different memory addresses, all which point to the same place within the memory viewer (I can't remember if it's bugged or not), even though they have separate pointers.
i have the game too, i know how to give me unlimited sprint.. but i cannot get the static address...

search for float 45.
run and search for decrease value. and on and on.
you keep one, freeze it and you will have unlimited sprint.

so, i did 6 pointer scans for the static address. after the 6 one. i keep 0 address in my pointer scan.
i search what the address uses.. either it will have a death end..

I have respect for the one that can explain how this is working..
Really interested in a External ESP hack BUMP! I really hope someone can code it :P
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us