Le Bot 5.3

Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3
Help on the combat trophy bot . Im having a bug when you complete 1 pvp match and goes back to battle on it wont accept another pvp match. It popped out that a new game is joinable and then just declines it and keeps saying you have joined the warzone blah blah blah help i only get 1 pvp match then i have to log out and do the bot all over again
Dark Crystal Shard bot quest oso got changed..need kill Tibecenas boss
Well, I've fixed all of the quest bots they changed, and soon I'll release 5.4.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Well, I've fixed all of the quest bots they changed, and soon I'll release 5.4.
Please include an editable speed hack.

I want to walk normally on public places with this bot. XD
Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?