Free Infected Menu - Join Server to Hack! No Bypass Required

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Free Infected Menu - Join Server to Hack! No Bypass Required
Servers:
Finding Server

Look for it in the ingame filter. Its a Chernarus map.

When you join, you will automatically be infected with hack menu.

For details on the hack go to
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-s...an-bypass.html


Have fun guys.
which one is you? us 1337 chernarus or the private hive one with xtra vehicles?

weird I keep getting kicked.
Quote Originally Posted by jashen View Post
which one is you? us 1337 chernarus or the private hive one with xtra vehicles?
Max Vehicles & 3 Choppers

Im going through a few servers infecting them. I'll keep list updated
I'm updating all my game files and I'll join the us 1337 one, so wait for me, it'll only take a few seconds.
Quote Originally Posted by jashen View Post
I'm updating all my game files and I'll join the us 1337 one, so wait for me, it'll only take a few seconds.
It will infect you as soon as you join. The entire server is infected.
Quote Originally Posted by ProRaiin View Post
It will infect you as soon as you join. The entire server is infected.
I'm confused I dont see any server that has " Max Vehicles & 3 Choppers " three servers are brought up

hosted by BAER inc
NP:OFF xtra vehicles -- care pck
uk #1337 team BBq pvp server
do i press anything?

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

how come the only player on is Gotcha?
Quote Originally Posted by BoXLegend View Post
do i press anything?

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

how come the only player on is Gotcha?
Wrong server then, WayneTheGreat is in it.
ok ive made it on. user is same as ingame.
yea i see it but it keeps sending me to a different one
can you post the direct Ip or something? because I'm not finding the server, and I searched by players and WayneTheGreat is not showing up.
Quote Originally Posted by jashen View Post
can you post the direct Ip or something? because I'm not finding the server, and I searched by players and WayneTheGreat is not showing up.
64.120.53.18:2342
Can you tell me how you found it? I'm not seeing it anywhere
Joining now, thanks.
how do i activate the hacks?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?