ExclamationOutdatedUpdate BO2 ILC SP Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Update BO2 ILC SP Trainer
First File Is Patched Try The Second File Thank GTEUK
(Dont Use If You Dont Want To Risk A Ban)
This Feature Is For Bo2 Campaign and For Campaign ONLY

Its created by GTEUK, NOT ME!
GTEUK takes the credit but, Im just sharing it on here.

v1 and v2 the same

Features

- Unlimited health
- Unlimited Primary
- Unlimited Secondary
- Unlimited Nades
- Unlimited Flash (Unlimited Tacticals Dont Really Work)
- Remove Fog



Virus Scans v2:
ILC BO2 SP Trainer +6 v2.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/e676...is/1355582196/

Virusscans v1.453
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...d071b7244c8c8e
https://www.virustotal.com/file/9a95...is/1355644571/
ILC BO2 SP Trainer +6 v1.453_mpgh.net.rar35 KB · 95 downloads 1/46 malicious
ILC BO2 SP Trainer +6 v2_mpgh.net.rar36 KB · 248 downloads Clean
I am sure that one is out of date but if it works it works

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

I have nearly finished my Zombies update then I will update the campaign one to ensure there is a working version for you to share

Saying that I have not tested this version since I made it and only assume it is outdated as updates have been made to SP
Approved .
Could you give a brief description on how to run this trainer?

I opened the trainer, opened the game, hit set on the items I want and nothing changes. I am sure I am doing something wrong any info would be highly appreciated.
Try it in Windows Mode or try this:
1. Start BO2
2. Alt + Tab or Alt+ctrl+tab out
3. Open Cheat
4. Play game
5. Use program to set cheat options
Quote Originally Posted by forsho View Post
Could you give a brief description on how to run this trainer?

I opened the trainer, opened the game, hit set on the items I want and nothing changes. I am sure I am doing something wrong any info would be highly appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by AsianRice View Post
Try it in Windows Mode or try this:
1. Start BO2
2. Alt + Tab or Alt+ctrl+tab out
3. Open Cheat
4. Play game
5. Use program to set cheat options
When you hit set should you hear some audible sound? or is there a master key that activates the trainer? I did exactly what you recommended and it still did nothing. Does it have to be in the folder with the game exe?
Lol it should just be activated are u playing Windows mode or Fullscreen? i recommend Windows Mode... ._. and no it doesnt have to be in the folder with the game
Quote Originally Posted by forsho View Post
When you hit set should you hear some audible sound? or is there a master key that activates the trainer? I did exactly what you recommended and it still did nothing. Does it have to be in the folder with the game exe?
Quote Originally Posted by AsianRice View Post
Lol it should just be activated are u playing Windows mode or Fullscreen? i recommend Windows Mode... ._. and no it doesnt have to be in the folder with the game
Playing windows mode, I load the game to the start screen then alt+tab out and start the cheat. Should I be doing this in the actual campaign and not at the menu screen? I am sorry for the questions, but I greatly appreciate the help.
in-game i never did but main menu i did... ._. guess something happened or probably ur PC... ._.
Quote Originally Posted by forsho View Post
Playing windows mode, I load the game to the start screen then alt+tab out and start the cheat. Should I be doing this in the actual campaign and not at the menu screen? I am sorry for the questions, but I greatly appreciate the help.


---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Its probably patched again... ._. People Send Feedback If It Is
Quote Originally Posted by AsianRice View Post
in-game i never did but main menu i did... ._. guess something happened or probably ur PC... ._.
Well I have been using most of the trainers on this site and they all work, unless a patch goes in, guess I am missing something with this one, or over looking the obvious. Thank you for your assistance, hopefully I can get it running.

Last question... so you just hit the button "set" and that is all in game? Just making sure I covered all my basis.
I think there was a patch now... ._. so we gotta wait until GTEUK updates it
Quote Originally Posted by forsho View Post
Well I have been using most of the trainers on this site and they all work, unless a patch goes in, guess I am missing something with this one, or over looking the obvious. Thank you for your assistance, hopefully I can get it running.

Last question... so you just hit the button "set" and that is all in game? Just making sure I covered all my basis.
thanks for trying to share my work, I just updated since you posted

happy for admins to add this to your original post

It was patched, I just made a quick fix, waiting for admin approval
Alright thanks gteuk appreciate the help
Quote Originally Posted by gteuk View Post
It was patched, I just made a quick fix, waiting for admin approval
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?