(SOLO) JUMP ONLY *NEW* Combat arms Battle at City Center Out of map

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
(SOLO) JUMP ONLY *NEW* Combat arms Battle at City Center Out of map
I hope you guys enjoy the video, please subscribe for more Combat Arms glitches.

I will be posting alot more glitches so subscribe and enjoy !



This was found by me LegalGaming
Pretty cool, but kind of useless for kills. Ima try it tho!
I might use this with super bullet
lag walk hasnt been patched... it still works they just made in harder... print screen doesnt lag you as much anymore.. just do what jwalker does and if u got a gaming mouse set a macro to spam print screen for you
Really? Oh shit, btw what's the thing where in your screen you like teleport but in other peoples screen you move?

And how could I set macro's on my gaming mouse? why only a gaming mouse? is this like an exclusivity to gaming mouses or whatever?
Quote Originally Posted by LegalGaming View Post
Really? Oh shit, btw what's the thing where in your screen you like teleport but in other peoples screen you move?

And how could I set macro's on my gaming mouse? why only a gaming mouse? is this like an exclusivity to gaming mouses or whatever?
add me on skype.. pm me for username
dude just finished checking the glitching101 episode lag walk/tap fly?.

I don't think I can remove my internet and such but.. how do you guys find these things!?
I was never one for glitching, could never do it

Might try it since I like the new map a lot. Its different from Nexon's "Usual".

Nice tutorial
Thanks for the tut. =D
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Thanks for the tut. =D
No problem

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
I was never one for glitching, could never do it

Might try it since I like the new map a lot. Its different from Nexon's "Usual".

Nice tutorial
thanks mate
You can use a glitched ( In Ca Hacks ) to make it lag and go through.
Quote Originally Posted by JohnFame View Post
You can use a glitched ( In Ca Hacks ) to make it lag and go through.
I'll check it out, but I rather not doing anything or Nexon can ban me for using a third party program
Yea, but try it on a noob rank
thx you a lot i like it!!!
nice tut, ill try it soon !
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?