SolvedInvitations to bugabuse

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Invitations to bugabuse
Hey guys sorry to be a pain asking this, but I am interested in joining bugabuse. I have had a reasonable experience in bugging/exploits from a variety of games such as Realm of the Mad God duping and some various gold glitches with keys. I used to do some minor bugging on runescape and would like to get back into this. If anybody can send me and invitation it would be much appreciated. Once again sorry if i seem like a nuisance, I just want an opportunity to get back into exploting/bugging again.
Bugabuse is no longer. Toil sold it, then the owners stopped running it.
It is mainly recoverers and RATs now
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us