My Trainer Progress [Future Release!]

Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
blackshot
There's only 1 blackshot out At The Moment which is Garena's.

legify nice hack dude, keep it up.
how a no recoil hack ? i think it will be sick
Im still working on it, 2 more pointers to do.
nice?
can u release a test version now and put updates later?
it would be nice

sorry my english is noob i am canadian(quebec!!! We love it(quebec)!!! montreal canadien sucks!!! go anaheim go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD
lol (o) /o/ |o| \o\ \o/
How long more before you're gona release it ?
Could you just post the pre-release as many of us are waiting in anticipation for it.
So what now? Have Legify left the forums and gone on holiday. This forums is pretty much damn dead to me. Every few months only 2 new topic.
Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
Another Feature:
WallHack: Walls=Null, walk anywhere you want.
finally some1 that knows the real meaning of wallhack
Wow nice work. I'm looking forward on the release
Quote Originally Posted by kush View Post
wow relax ur self
Sie erhalten die fucking Mexikanisch.
and btw if you find a way to edit score in Bunker Defense that is over 59,999 (I can only set it to that number because it becomes something else lower if you try to make it higher)
If you can post how to make your score like 100,000 or so It'll really help
Im working really hard on a private aimbot release for some trusted members, as well as on CA and a few other games.
Most of this hack is done, I am having trouble with a few pointers IE. anything to do with walls, WallHack (wallhack also means you can shoot and walk through walls) as the pointers change for each map, So I have to make a multiple pointer strain.

Lately I have been working on BF2142, so this hack will be delayed anywhere from 1-3 weeks, although probably sooner than later.
Sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
Im working really hard on a private aimbot release for some trusted members, as well as on CA and a few other games.
Most of this hack is done, I am having trouble with a few pointers IE. anything to do with walls, WallHack (wallhack also means you can shoot and walk through walls) as the pointers change for each map, So I have to make a multiple pointer strain.

Lately I have been working on BF2142, so this hack will be delayed anywhere from 1-3 weeks, although probably sooner than later.
Sorry
sounds good nice work hopefully you get your hack to work propley hope i can me one of thos members to get the aimbot that would be nice of you well good luck
yeah the wait In my opinion is just okay because this hack is a very nice one.
Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us