Vindictus noob.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Vindictus noob.
Hey vindictus players.
I've just started playing about 2 days ago, I'm level 28, and scythe based evie account.
Was just curious if it's better to be a vella when it comes out? I don't know how good it is but the hype is like, high.

And if anyones got tips on how to get gold, that'd be helpful.
Thanks.
If you just started, do not switch to Vella. The stuff for her is expensive as hell and Evie is a really good char aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
If you just started, do not switch to Vella. The stuff for her is expensive as hell and Evie is a really good char aswell.
Oh right okay, thanks for the tip. and I yeah! I#m liking evie
I'm waay too lazy to go all over again, but yeah, Evie is the cheapest character to invest cause you don't have to worry too much about enhancing your armors, unless you wanna go hardcore of course.
If you like Evie, why would you switch? You can always make more than 1 char though.
For Vella, since it's your first char and you are probably poor, it's gonna be really tough to get decent armors and weapons. Right now, Evie is the best choice for easy gear because her best armors are cloth/ligh and it's the ones that give INT while every other char favorise defense and strength and the wave of Vellas increase the price like crazy for those. Same goes for Lann since one of his weapons is the same as Vella (twin swords).
For easy gearing and look at every items and if you will need them later or if you can sell, go to Vindictus DB - Home
That's the best website for looking up items/armors/weapons. You can even use the comparison tool to see differences between sets.
There's the vindictus explorer tool on here but it's outdated. The last few episodes are not included and it will be detected if you have the game launched at the same time so you will to use it while the game is closed.
Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post
If you like Evie, why would you switch? You can always make more than 1 char though.
For Vella, since it's your first char and you are probably poor, it's gonna be really tough to get decent armors and weapons. Right now, Evie is the best choice for easy gear because her best armors are cloth/ligh and it's the ones that give INT while every other char favorise defense and strength and the wave of Vellas increase the price like crazy for those. Same goes for Lann since one of his weapons is the same as Vella (twin swords).
For easy gearing and look at every items and if you will need them later or if you can sell, go to Vindictus DB - Home
That's the best website for looking up items/armors/weapons. You can even use the comparison tool to see differences between sets.
There's the vindictus explorer tool on here but it's outdated. The last few episodes are not included and it will be detected if you have the game launched at the same time so you will to use it while the game is closed.
Appreciate the input. I'm sticking with Evie for now, as you said I actually enjoy it. I'll wait till I'm higher level and have more money, I only have 300k atm. I'll just make a vella for the fun of it somewhere in the future
Quote Originally Posted by cwalkpinoy View Post
Hey vindictus players.
I've just started playing about 2 days ago, I'm level 28, and scythe based evie account.
Was just curious if it's better to be a vella when it comes out? I don't know how good it is but the hype is like, high.

And if anyones got tips on how to get gold, that'd be helpful.
Thanks.
Just keep at it..and possibly use some 'game altering' programs lol
Best way to get gold at lower levels is to just do your quests. They give plenty of it.

And bring mine bombs with you into battles and learn where the ore veins are.
Quote Originally Posted by Fagbot2000 View Post
Just keep at it..and possibly use some 'game altering' programs lol
Lmfao what do you mean? XD

Quote Originally Posted by ChronosXIII View Post
Best way to get gold at lower levels is to just do your quests. They give plenty of it.

And bring mine bombs with you into battles and learn where the ore veins are.
I noticed xD and I thought ores aren't as profitable anymore? That's what I was told.
Quote Originally Posted by cwalkpinoy View Post

Lmfao what do you mean? XD


I noticed xD and I thought ores aren't as profitable anymore? That's what I was told.
The entire branch of Iron Ores are always in demand because they are used to craft almost every armor and weapon that exists in the game.

Just keep mining stacks of them and either sell them as they are or sell them as the next tier of Iron, depending on Marketplace prices.
They actually have more value since there's probably a lot less of mining bots since there's no public console right now.
And there's the surge of Vellas that need iron ores to craft items right now.
It's always more profitable than bringing spears, unless there's a good break off. It's an easy way to pay for repair fees. And if you solo, you have all of them, instead of wasting a mine bomb and the others don't even bother to pick up their superior iron ores, while you get only $?$%%% fine fobellow tin
Go to Google and search Vindictus mining locations - the first result should have a bunch of maps with mining points for you.
vella is shit !!! cross stance is disabled in pvp , a LV.60 evie can kill LV.80 vella easily
Quote Originally Posted by elsword View Post
vella is shit !!! cross stance is disabled in pvp , a LV.60 evie can kill LV.80 vella easily
Since when is PvP a good indication on which char is good in this game? PvP is shit in this game. Some people enjoy it, fine. But it's broken and unbalanced.
If not, everyone would just go Kai, because he's almost invincible in PvP.
Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post
Since when is PvP a good indication on which char is good in this game? PvP is shit in this game. Some people enjoy it, fine. But it's broken and unbalanced.
If not, everyone would just go Kai, because he's almost invincible in PvP.
I'd sign that if you wrote it on a paper.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us