Selling Project Blackout account, Lieutenant Colonel Grade I, 63% k/d

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Project Blackout account, Lieutenant Colonel Grade I, 63% k/d
Like it says, selling my account, Lieutenant Colonel Grade I, 63% k/d, CrazyRussian is my name in PB, have a lot of weapons and items in the account, send me your offers, will only deal with paypal, you send me the money through paypal, I will send you password to my account, don't play no games I will not do it any other way, paypal is safe for both of us.
Whats you minimum?
Can you send me some screenshots? Also, is it possible to trade a amazon account with $250 in gift cards on it for your acc? Please reply back.
250€? i think u are fucking crazy , pm me when the price is negotiable
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?