(request)I need a sig

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
(request)I need a sig
Main Text/Name:Hot Babe
Text color:Fire colore
Size:normal signature size-400*120 or 350*150
Style:what you choose
Image/Render:
Other-Info:Make the signature nice please
Anime_angel2.jpgattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
Hey ive finished it if u want anything to be changed then just say and ill edit it here it is...

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog393 View Post
Hey ive finished it if u want anything to be changed then just say and ill edit it here it is...


I like that to bad i dont have 25 post lol
Here this one has a different render than u wanted and if you absolutley want that one I can make you a new one with that render, but here the one I made you

Hope you like it

[IMG]http://g.image*********/0034/Hot_Babe.jpg[/IMG]

Oh and if you use it I would appreciate it if you added me to ur respect list if you don't I understand

It looks better in photoshop so if u just want me to send u it straight from there add me on skype or aim or xfire

xfire and aim: apocalypsist
skype: apocalypsist64
Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
Here this one has a different render than u wanted and if you absolutley want that one I can make you a new one with that render, but here the one I made you

Hope you like it

[IMG]http://g.image*********/0034/Hot_Babe.jpg[/IMG]

Oh and if you use it I would appreciate it if you added me to ur respect list if you don't I understand

It looks better in photoshop so if u just want me to send u it straight from there add me on skype or aim or xfire

xfire and aim: apocalypsist
skype: apocalypsist64
Thats a preety good sig, and better then other guys.
hotdog33 how to put your signature?
uh, upload it on photobucket. then click the upload images in the sig menu copy the url then paste, there yah go.
HIYA TOOTSIE ROLL!
hi i play alot of FPS games and go by two diff names one is my clan RX-Trooper and the other name is L337*Ghost .... can anyone please make me sig's in these names??? it would be much appreciated
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us