BOMB Hack!!!!!!!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
BOMB Hack!!!!!!!
Why don't nobody create Bomb hacks........that will be nice
first post.hmm u want bomb hack? LOL what that bomb hack will do -.- ?
What you mean?
OPK?
Rapid fire?
I think he means to speed up defusing process of c4 ? idk..
Yeah, I get what you mean.
You're saying that there should be an unlimited grenade hack, maybe even combined with speed attack hack (hack to make guns have instant reload, or snipers shoot as automatic, or knife rapid swing) to be able to throw grenades like a grenade launcher!
Quote Originally Posted by redhotfart View Post
You're saying that there should be an unlimited grenade hack, maybe even combined with speed attack hack (hack to make guns have instant reload, or snipers shoot as automatic, or knife rapid swing) to be able to throw grenades like a grenade launcher!
everything that you just said exists on the gun hack... except for the grenades.
Alot of good ideas and imagination... lol... I can't make... I'm still learning how to do a single thing, but anyways... if there was a possible way then it would be funny to chuck a million nades every where... People will be saying.. TAKE COVER ITS COMING FROM HELL! >.> Anyways i think he is talking about where you can sit and the bomb is across the map and you defuse it where you are sitting... That is just my guess
WHAT BE A BOMBO HACK PROFAVOUR!! >:O

I ARE NOOBS I UNNO WHAT HACK BE o.o
noob bomb hack fail
IF U WANT A BOMB HACK SO BAD MAKE 1! AND STOP COMPLAING WE DONT WANNA MAKE 1 UR F***TARD
lol bomb hack... lol..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?