Spammer

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This has to be the easiest program to make.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
This has to be the easiest program to make.
ikr,next time il put counter,etc...
il make it better
Spammer for what
This has like 5 lines of code, if that many.

Be original on your releases please.
If you want I can help you make trainers and other types of shit, Visual Basic is pretty awesome if you know a bit about it.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
If you want I can help you make trainers and other types of shit, Visual Basic is pretty awesome if you know a bit about it.
This is true. I find the more you learn about vb, the more you love it.
Man iam not a noob i can make what i want bro i just having fun
/approved.

Hey guys, he may be new with Visual Basic. Give him some slack at least, if he's new, be glad that he's trying to make stuff and improve. Though, I also agree that he should try making more original and complex things to improve his coding abilities.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
/approved.

Hey guys, he may be new with Visual Basic. Give him some slack at least, if he's new, be glad that he's trying to make stuff and improve. Though, I also agree that he should try making more original and complex things to improve his coding abilities.

He says that he isn't a noob in vb.net and that he can make more complex programs.
SendKeys.Send(). Your a leecher and don't even know the basics of VB.Net. You ask/beg people for sources and help with basics of basics. You'll never learn by copying and pasting.
@Geometrical I didn't talk to you
And I didn't Copy past Codes+I make more complex Programs guys I just have fun
Interesting. What exactly does it spam?
C'mon he's just new to Visual Basic.

You should add more options and functions like multi-line spammer and interval between lines.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?