Evacuation Wallbug

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Evacuation Wallbug

Hello,
I just wanted to show you, (a few of you might already know this) the "wallbug" on the Map Evacuation, also known as Evac. Currently I dont know if there's another map, where this works but maybe ya can find out. It works perfect with this hack, because you can see your enemys trough the wall and so its easier to hit them.

Sry for my bad English
This isn't bug. And it's not a wall, just "tent" material, so u can shoot trough it.
that hack looks fucking great, wish it wasn't currently detected.

How long are hacks undetected? I'd only use it a few days anyway to level up some easier
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us