HelpNew Graphics Card

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
New Graphics Card
So.. As It's Christmas time, I'll get some cash from the family.

I'm out of work (I work with the movies, and they aren't all-year round..), So I can't afford a lot.

Here is my current setup: (don't pester me with comments saying it's shit. been fine for the last 3 years, I just like upgrading)


Dual Core CPU E5200 (2.5GHz) OC'd to 3.00GHz (can go upto 3.25GHz)

4.00 GB of DDR2 memory

running windows 8 proWMC x64 / Windows XP / Windows 7 (diff. HDD's)

alot of HDD space (like 2tb lol, cousins and friends throwing their PC's out)

NviDia 9500 GT graphics card (3 years old and runs most modern games, just on low to medium..)

750watt power supply (coolermaster if i am not mistaken)

- My computer has like 8 fans, It's cool to shiz and the PSU is awesome, I connected dual GFX cards last month and it ran with no lag.

I just wanna get the 2GB Asus GT640 GDDR3 nvidia graphics card for games like CoD Bo2 and the newest NFS / DiRT games.

My budget is strictly at 120eur.

What do y'all suggest I do? Or a better GFX card?

My country's limited of this. I don't live in the US, UK nor a 3rd world country. (not NL btw)
got the 640.
i would of suggested the 6670 but okay
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?