DetectedBACKD00R Universal WallHack - Chams - Light Chams - All CF Versions

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Not working windows 8 64bit
not working on windows 7 64 bit, cant login game with this hack. sorry
not working i can´t login
not works on win7 32 bit it closed after log in
I will test it mein win xp 32 bit I hope its works
work but... sometimes only arm appear :s
does not work on win 8 64 bit
it closes every time after tyoing the password and logging in
Yeah, this still works and it's still undetectable I have Win7 64Bit...Really nice hack, thank you so much
What injector u use?

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RespoSVK View Post
Yeah, this still works and it's still undetectable I have Win7 64Bit...Really nice hack, thank you so much
what injector u use?
NOT WORKING Windows 7 64 Bit , CF Freezes after Login , any help ?
if you look at the NA CF forum he said that xtrap patched
What injector ? pls fast answer =)
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?