Making signatures

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Making signatures
So my friend told me I was good at making signatures. But really I think I'm mediocre at it. But I wan't to test it and see if I'm good at it.
So I was wondering if I can use your name for custom signatures?

Here's an example of my friend's signature. Gumshoe. His name was from a detective game.




So if anyone can please let me use your name, I appreciate it.
But I do need some stuff about your name.
  • OPTIONAL: A different name

  • What your name means OR what's your favorite hobby.

  • Also of course, favorite color(s)
u can use my name but this isnt no signature
fucking shit -.-
-_- sorry but at mpgh, that isn't mediocre thats nooby stuff.
need a sig? hire a proffesional
Thats just a picture,not a sig.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us