SELLING CS:GO CD-KEYS $5 (TRUSTED, BEST PRICE)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
SELLING CS:GO CD-KEYS $5 (TRUSTED, BEST PRICE)
Hey mates, I'm selling you CS:GO with only 5 dollars each.

Skype: kimmygo3

Q: What if my key doesn't work

A: I'll get you a new one ASAP


I have about 8 keys left so be fast to get the good stuff mates

pm me your steam id..
lets talk, i want one
Q: What if my key doesn't work

A: I'll get you a new one ASAP

not so a good deal if the first one does not work -_-"

If they are trusted , then they gonna work at the first time ......
can we chat on steam ??
Hmm maybe i get one.
i would like one aswell. send me an inbox with your steam id
What's that smell? It smells kind of like scam.
But what do I know. Claiming to be trusted without any source.
get yourself a real job instead of seeking for 40 bucks.. your statement are not trusty like one earlier said.
i think iv been scammed
bought csgo other week, now i cant access it..
So this guy has more than 3 account on MPGH but somehow is stupid enough to use the same skype?
And the exact word phrasing on two of the threads?
He is a damn scammer dont trust this guy who even fails at scamming.
For Christ's sake you can often get it at a discount price, for example today you can get it for 5.49 euro (about 7 dollars), so why would anyone bother to get it for 2 dollars less and risk to get scammed?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?