BRAGGER 1.0

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
BRAGGER 1.0
I usually spam/brag/curse much during gameplay so I coded this thingy in 10 min (to make my job easier) but if anyone wants here it is (source included).

What it does is "sendkeys" on key press (F1, F2, F3, ... ) like back in the day when we used to play Call of Duty 4 .. it should work in any call of duty game (with smaller source adjustments) as long as the chat key is "t" ..

For best results run game in windowed mode.




http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...696ae4ba590acf (there might be some false positives as I used .net reactor to merge assemblies)
https://www.virustotal.com/file/30c6...357b/analysis/
BRAGGER_mpgh.net.rar199 KB · 137 downloads Scanning…
Good job , can't wait to use it.
nice job!! i like it!!
House Im glad to still see u hear on the site, thanks for the realese !
Another nice release by House
What ....... its still not approved yet?

Thanks man
Hope Gets approved
I hope it gets approved so every time i die i can say U MUTHER FUKER XD thanks for makin this even that it took 10 mins :3
Approved and added 2nd virrusscan.

I don't know why it had to take a day, sorry...
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
Approved and added 2nd virrusscan.

I don't know why it had to take a day, sorry...

No problem. we know you do always your best
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us