How Old Are you?

PollHow old are you?
44 votes
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
How Old Are you?
I'm doing a bit of Demographic Research...
me 16, arun = 18, dave = 21, and gourav = somewhere in the low 1-8's
no, i believe arun is 17 and dave is 18
i want to see if anyone is older than 30...XD
Nubs wahahahah
youre a nub cake
Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper~ View Post
youre a nub cake
YOU ARE NO-O--O-O-B ...ish
I AM 18 14-18 is the most i think there are 9-13 too they r little kids
Quote Originally Posted by shahins1 View Post
I AM 18 14-18 is the most i think there are 9-13 too they r little kids
Age doesn't matter...
i'm over 41 years old...
all under 16 shoud be shot
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?