WTSMineCraft gift codes for $5

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
MineCraft gift codes for $5
Jas0's enchanted gift code store



Hello, I am offering you super cheap minecraft gift codes!

These are full game and work perfectly

Bulk deals


3 codes for $10

5 codes for $15

10 codes for $25


Add me on skype
jaso24667522
Doesn't seem legit... vouch key? XD
Where on earth did you get these keys?
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Doesn't seem legit... vouch key? XD
Where on earth did you get these keys?
I purchased them with stolen paypal information etc Parent should restrain from giving children credt\debit card information.
I just added him I will keep you guys updated.

Edit 1. Worked fine perfectly, I GIVE HIM A BIG FAT VOUCH!!!
Usually not to keen about buying from people who have little vouches but sometimes you got to take risks. I bought one key to check if he was legit and it worked fine so I asked if I could buy 2 more and I still got the bulk discount. Slap dat juicy V0uch!
Quote Originally Posted by kobra752 View Post
Usually not to keen about buying from people who have little vouches but sometimes you got to take risks. I bought one key to check if he was legit and it worked fine so I asked if I could buy 2 more and I still got the bulk discount. Slap dat juicy V0uch!
You did that after he claimed that he used stolen paypal? You insane br0?

Since he's clearly selling multiple gift codes and other stuff, the charges on the CC/Bank account will rack up fast and the parents would definitely notice. If not now, then by the time they get their monthly statement. Or a call from the bank.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jas0 View Post
I purchased them with stolen paypal information etc Parent should restrain from giving children credt\debit card information.
And I disagree with this statement. I think that some kids are responsible with this information and that adults have just as much risk in getting that stolen.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
You did that after he claimed that he used stolen paypal? You insane br0?

Since he's clearly selling multiple gift codes and other stuff, the charges on the CC/Bank account will rack up fast and the parents would definitely notice. If not now, then by the time they get their monthly statement. Or a call from the bank.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------



And I disagree with this statement. I think that some kids are responsible with this information and that adults have just as much risk in getting that stolen.
As long as it gets fixed people don't care.
Just hope they don't block the keys since the payment gets cancled
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
As long as it gets fixed people don't care.
Just hope they don't block the keys since the payment gets cancled
The keys do get blocked once the payment is canceled.

" If you had premium status, but lost it, this is usually the result of a stolen credit card being used to buy gift codes, which are then re-sold through other websites. When Mojang receives notice of this from Paypal or Moneybookers, all such transactions are reversed, which automatically removes the premium status on those accounts." (Mojang | My account is no longer premium , section 2)
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
The keys do get blocked once the payment is canceled.

" If you had premium status, but lost it, this is usually the result of a stolen credit card being used to buy gift codes, which are then re-sold through other websites. When Mojang receives notice of this from Paypal or Moneybookers, all such transactions are reversed, which automatically removes the premium status on those accounts." (Mojang | My account is no longer premium , section 2)
Got away my interests
You don't use one account for the purchases, number 1 tip don't get greedy buy 1 or maximum 2 things off one paypal account.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
The keys do get blocked once the payment is canceled.

" If you had premium status, but lost it, this is usually the result of a stolen credit card being used to buy gift codes, which are then re-sold through other websites. When Mojang receives notice of this from Paypal or Moneybookers, all such transactions are reversed, which automatically removes the premium status on those accounts." (Mojang | My account is no longer premiumⓘ , section 2)
I nor my friends have had our accounts blocked.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by haiqalll View Post
You buy this giftcode legit at minecraft.net?
Yes I do
Interested in buying, I'll add you on skype. - Edit your Skype is invalid.
Quote Originally Posted by Hammerheaded View Post
Interested in buying, I'll add you on skype. - Edit your Skype is invalid.
4 people have added me successfully make sure you wrote:jaso24667522
Quote Originally Posted by Jas0 View Post
You don't use one account for the purchases, number 1 tip don't get greedy buy 1 or maximum 2 things off one paypal account.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------



I nor my friends have had our accounts blocked.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------



Yes I do
Haven't been blocked so far anyways. I'm betting that at least 80% of these accounts will be blocked, buyers beware, but ultimately, buyer's choice.
So I and my friends and my clan buddies that play minecraft that I supplied keys haven't had them banned in other a year of course you are just jumping to conclusion to ruin it for everybody.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

------------ NOW SELLING ACCOUNTS ADD ME AND TELL ME YOUR NAME YOU WANT FOR THE ACCOUNT---------
You buy this giftcode legit at minecraft.net?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?