ExclamationAnybody have Undetected Speedhack?

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Anybody have Undetected Speedhack?
i downloaded two:
CFUHACKS.dll > doesnt work for me, idk why.
CanadianAssassin.dll > gets detected

I really want to speedhack, and if you can, the fast weapon hack, and the weapon hack for ghosts in ghost mode.

THANKS




(I HAVE CRAPPY VISTA!!)
Lulz...
CFUHACKS.dll does work..
I use it ALL the time. >:O So don't you post lies.
btw i have vista, and i am running as administrator for both, idk why it wont work for me.
for CFUHACKS.dll
1. it makes PerX close
2.Sometimes doesnt open game
3.Sometimes stays on hacking prevention system
4.Sometimes opens game, but hax don't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Smettler View Post
for CFUHACKS.dll
1. it makes PerX close
2.Sometimes doesnt open game
3.Sometimes stays on hacking prevention system
4.Sometimes opens game, but hax don't work.
ULTIMATE VISTA USER HERE NOW!!! -Peace sign.-

You got your UAC off? If not
TURN IT OFF NOA
If that doesn't work try cheetah injector, dur.
Lol... PerX is supposed to close when you launch the game. Maybe your doing something wrong. You know you press F6 to activate right?
Thank you so much, i will try the UAC thing.
Yes, but FIRST----When i run PerX there is supposed to be a box appearing on the top left right? there isn't for me. now after i press start game nothing comes up, not even the hacking prevention system box.

sorry i did not kno f6 started it, i will try, but i don't know whats wrong.
Psh.. I see how it is. KARMA, YOU STOLE MY THANK. :[
Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
Psh.. I see how it is. KARMA, YOU STOLE MY THANK. :[
You can be thanks as being a froob.
We loves you anyway Pigstie, I can play Crossfire at school now. ^^
hey guys, how do you use the cheetah injector SO CONFUSING.
and no, the UAC thing failed completely.
Lol. That's what you get for not going my way. >[!!
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?