Intro Contest

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Intro Contest
Wum6o - YouTube

Hey guys, I'm currently hosting an intro contest for my channel.

If you want to enter an intro, you can do so through my personal skype: brendongames

My channel is going to consist of FPS Hack/Glitch/How to videos & lot's of minecraft mod reviews and play throughs.

I'm still thinking of a prize, but I'm thinking it will be 10/20 dollars from paypal. Depending on how many entries determines the prize.

Will need by Sunday of this week.
If only I was good at C4D
What a good way to promote your channel
I'm not promoting it. I need an intro and would rather get a variety to choose from and have someone win some cash.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I'll extend the time a bit.
And I'm also looking for a logo, $10 prize.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

^^^
Has to be better then my old one.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us