HelpBlack ops 2 Developers console

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Nope, just wrote it into the console as the write function is already there. You can hook it for an external console though..
The only reason I use it is to have a clean output while an external one takes care of the other data..

http://gyazo.com/6c13c96c7c8b5f846174b89433c96d9f.png
http://gyazo.com/096c343f28d5858160656059d7fbf630.png


Ooh im WAY off! lol Yeah i quit for now! But (probably wrong) the crash might be due to the player not being created...? Beats me. But for the love of god (or whoever lol) post this as soon as you get it working. I somehow deleted the exe i saved that had the console open :/ so now i dont even remember what i did haha. Good luck man!
How did you get the in-game one to work? If you don't remember that's fine, i just want to use it on SP zombies, cheat engine is a bit frustrating.
Quote Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Ooh im WAY off! lol Yeah i quit for now! But (probably wrong) the crash might be due to the player not being created...? Beats me. But for the love of god (or whoever lol) post this as soon as you get it working. I somehow deleted the exe i saved that had the console open :/ so now i dont even remember what i did haha. Good luck man!
It's due to me not being signed in (as I don't own the game on steam) so the playlist isn't downloaded. I'll just have to load it locally and it should work. Do note that nothing will be released, it's for practice and I'd rather not have ACTI crying and finding some way to blackmail me..

@thebeisbol
Reeeeeealy advanced stuff..
Code:
	typedef void (__cdecl * InitConsole)();
	InitConsole Console = (InitConsole)0x00594960;

	__asm pushad;
	Console();
	__asm popad;
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
It's due to me not being signed in (as I don't own the game on steam) so the playlist isn't downloaded. I'll just have to load it locally and it should work. Do note that nothing will be released, it's for practice and I'd rather not have ACTI crying and finding some way to blackmail me..

@thebeisbol
Reeeeeealy advanced stuff..
Code:
	typedef void (__cdecl * InitConsole)();
	InitConsole Console = (InitConsole)0x00594960;

	__asm pushad;
	Console();
	__asm popad;
Oh well i only have knowledge of Visual studio, but where would i input this string of code cause i havent done this to this engine yet or this game for that matter.
Quote Originally Posted by thebeisbol View Post
Oh well i only have knowledge of Visual studio, but where would i input this string of code cause i havent done this to this engine yet or this game for that matter.
You inject it. So any function or your dllmain();.. And I use VS..

Quote Originally Posted by Corkay View Post
evrytime i open the console my pc crashes -.- (after my game crashed)
some ideas why?
Nope. There's no reason it would crash..
evrytime i open the console my pc crashes -.- (after my game crashed)
some ideas why?






Anyway, this thread is going to turn into a spam fest due to the amount of programming knowledge known so I'm closing this thread. The OP only asked if it was possible in Zombies, and the answer is yes. But you might get banned from doing it so yeah. (if you didn't notice already, I'm already banned). The map doesn't load due to a missing playlist file like @aIW|Convery said.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us