Problem with Key Changer
Hi,
I'am quite new to this forum and my english isn't the best one so excuse me if I make a mistake.
So i got a global ban from Battle eye because i used a detected dayz navigator...
I decided to use a keychanger because i found a thread here in the forum where someone gave away free arma 2 combined operation keys.
First i downloaded the keychanger from this thread -> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...y-changer.html .
I tried to change the my old key with the changer, but when i want to join a dayz server it says "Bad serial number given in Setup". I thought ok the key is used already i tried every code but no one worked. So i downloaded the key changer/ban checker from Darky. I checked if the codes are already in use. Just 2 of the keys aren't in use so i tried to change the key with the key changer from Darky, but when i join a dayz server it says:
"Files D:/ARMA/Bohemia Interactive/expansion/addons/air,animal,anima or ca-e whatever are not signed by a key accepted by this server".
Could somebody help me ?
I'am quite new to this forum and my english isn't the best one so excuse me if I make a mistake.
So i got a global ban from Battle eye because i used a detected dayz navigator...
I decided to use a keychanger because i found a thread here in the forum where someone gave away free arma 2 combined operation keys.
First i downloaded the keychanger from this thread -> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...y-changer.html .
I tried to change the my old key with the changer, but when i want to join a dayz server it says "Bad serial number given in Setup". I thought ok the key is used already i tried every code but no one worked. So i downloaded the key changer/ban checker from Darky. I checked if the codes are already in use. Just 2 of the keys aren't in use so i tried to change the key with the key changer from Darky, but when i join a dayz server it says:
"Files D:/ARMA/Bohemia Interactive/expansion/addons/air,animal,anima or ca-e whatever are not signed by a key accepted by this server".
Could somebody help me ?
