XMAS Crate

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
XMAS Crate
I was wondering, should i buy 10k zp ( 10 crates to spin) and spin them on the new crate?
is it worth it?
yes .
yes, I think it is
It is, Just won a shovel xmas.
Of course it is. Better than spending it on non-seasonal crates
yeah you should, but the guns look gay.
alot of people here spent alot of money trying to get something... i dont really think its worth cuz its only 10 crates and i cant win much :s
Of course. Seasonal weapons are awesome and valuable
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Of course. Seasonal weapons are awesome and valuable
Thats if you win...
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


Thats if you win...
You got a point there, but hey, everything is worth a try for
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


Thats if you win...
I heard the chance of winning on the first day is higher.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
I heard the chance of winning on the first day is higher.
So if in the first say the chance is higher today i put 50k Zp 50 crates 0 Guns so you just ruined my life
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer.JR View Post
I heard the chance of winning on the first day is higher.
thats false, its only luck
yes its worth it
GL with spending money on a game!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us