WinkPacket Spammer (Le Bot 5.4)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Packet Spammer (Le Bot 5.4)
I am really confused now... So on the packet spammer I add the code

%xt%zm%getDrop%19457%4762% - Unidentified 13

and

%xt%zm%getDrop%115861%4862% - Voucher of Nulgath (Non Member)

So i put it into the box and hit add... Then i hit the check mark to start and set the time thingy to 2000 seconds....

I don't recieve anything... Is there a reason why?

Do the codes not work anymore?

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

@JamesRo do you know a solution ?
Those are just pickup packets.
OH... what does that mean? I'm confused.. can you explain it to me>?
It means that it will only pick the item up if it's at your screen, it won't make it appear out of thin air.
I see... but is there any chance where you can make it appear out of thin air
Quote Originally Posted by [CA]TheSeller View Post
I see... but is there any chance where you can make it appear out of thin air
No, the server works as a dummy, the only way would be hacking AQW's database, so 0%.
look at all the other ppl asking for impossible things and take a hint
Quote Originally Posted by szdczsrf View Post
look at all the other ppl asking for impossible things and take a hint
Wow... I was just joking.. chill dude...

I know its not going to happen.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?