CoolMAT WireFrame For ALL MAT

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
MAT WireFrame For ALL MAT
Many People Request Me About Wireframe So Now Today I Want to Release It
For MAT CIB It Don't have Pointer So I Found Good Way For This Hack


AK = Work
MAT CIB = NO TEST
XSHOT = WORK
SUBA = WORK
]
Creadit
@Cambodia
Thank If I Helped U More
first, this method no work
second, you cant open console anymore.

thank you? man i hate you
RHCCE 1?

code console wallhack
this hack not work on xshot,.
We cant open console anymore =,=
Why do i want to thank to you /025
okey im going to try in mat suba now...
if works fine i will let you know
ironheart have no way to find pointer in CIB ...
cib keep change
Quote Originally Posted by narutodude View Post
ironheart have no way to find pointer in CIB ...
cib keep change
Yea...That day u upload that bypass use Proccess hacker that I change to use Xuetr To Bypass...WORK

But today the GM update...so the Bypass Failed

I need Your brain TO help ME..
Quote Originally Posted by shunzaii View Post
Yea...That day u upload that bypass use Proccess hacker that I change to use Xuetr To Bypass...WORK

But today the GM update...so the Bypass Failed

I need Your brain TO help ME..

need time, not easy once detect, but still can use for 5min
Quote Originally Posted by Cambodia View Post
Many People Request Me About Wireframe So Now Today I Want to Release It
For MAT CIB It Don't have Pointer So I Found Good Way For This Hack


AK = Work
MAT CIB = NO TEST
XSHOT = WORK
SUBA = WORK
]
Creadit
@Cambodia
Thank If I Helped U More
What is this hack use for ?
can u release this hack without CE
Quote Originally Posted by Cambodia View Post
Many People Request Me About Wireframe So Now Today I Want to Release It
For MAT CIB It Don't have Pointer So I Found Good Way For This Hack


AK = Work
MAT CIB = NO TEST
XSHOT = WORK
SUBA = WORK
]
Creadit
@Cambodia
Thank If I Helped U More
Quote Originally Posted by mrnabil993 View Post
can u release this hack without CE
the best way to hack is using CE
Quote Originally Posted by GozillaMaster View Post


21/12/12
how to hack speed like u?? that is hack speed is super fast, can give me code??
Quote Originally Posted by Cambodia View Post
Many People Request Me About Wireframe So Now Today I Want to Release It
For MAT CIB It Don't have Pointer So I Found Good Way For This Hack


AK = Work
MAT CIB = NO TEST
XSHOT = WORK
SUBA = WORK
]
Creadit
@Cambodia
Thank If I Helped U More
Video Copy
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?