Still here mothafuckas

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Still here mothafuckas
1 hour into the 21st central U.S. time and nothing happend
Nat Geo has some appologizing to do
It has been 18 hours for Australians
11:11 GMT is when this shit is "supposedly" going down.
If anything happens,I love you all!
Quote Originally Posted by AirCanada View Post
If anything happens,I love you all!
homosexual way? I Love you too
The day after tomorrow is when Facebook blows up.

"I survived the end of the world!"
bitch shutup
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
The day after tomorrow is when Facebook blows up.

"I survived the end of the world!"
bitch shutup
Lmfao exactly thank you lol.
It's 12:05am, 22nd December in Australia. I survived it
Message from heaven: lies, it really did happen .
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Message from heaven: lies, it really did happen .
You get internet from heaven?
I'll take it.
EARTH QUAKE HERE.
I feel sorry for everyone that spendt their life savings on buying bunkers and shit.
wait......
no I don't.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us