Is it possible to release the "Reconnect with character" mod for v8? Nilly released it for mod selector back in v6. Its the one where you can reconnect to a dungeon with the "P" key and change characters using /char command. Much appreciated if you can do that.
Outdated8.0.0 Mod Selector
@bzba I'll give it a shot, the thing is that one of the folders was removed so I might have trouble finding the classes that used to be in it. Already got devkeys working, currently figuring out that one, then I'll give equipment swapping a go
EDIT: Nope, sorry, couldn't make it work. The client built fine but I couldn't get into any realms so I'm going to assume that some of the changes they made require this to be redone. At least a part of it. You'd have to ask @nilly about it.
EDIT: Nope, sorry, couldn't make it work. The client built fine but I couldn't get into any realms so I'm going to assume that some of the changes they made require this to be redone. At least a part of it. You'd have to ask @nilly about it.
@BananaNation Ah okay, thanks for trying anyway. 

@bzba actually disregard my last post. Got it working after a second, closer look. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...-selector.html
Sweet! Thank you, I will try it as soon as I get home on my computer 

How do I use statinvveiwere just a bunch of notepad files how do I use it in client with modloader.
---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------
Nvm got it
---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------
Nvm got it
its doesnt work for me i just click select all and then i click buildit kinda loads but den it stops pls help!
I cant download.. When i click thanks and download nothing happens.. I get redirceted to a page but nothing starts to download..
WERES THE DOWNLOAD????????
Thanks for this, I'll try it now as soon as I can.
^ to above its working for me still. Maybe try downloading now? or check your internet connection
^ to above its working for me still. Maybe try downloading now? or check your internet connection
There was an issue with attachments earlier, but everything seems to be working now.
Thank you very much for this 
So handy

So handy

when i click rotmgmodselector a black little screen pops up and says things about java, i don't know what they mean or how to fix it. please help.
---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------
Some more information on it is it says Java.lang.classnotfoundexception: java.nio.file.paths
---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------
Some more information on it is it says Java.lang.classnotfoundexception: java.nio.file.paths
It's been covered before.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsROTMG Mod Selector Updated as of 10/20/2012
179 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsMod Selector - Change 1.0 version to 2.0
50 Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsIs there a client with these options (please don't say nilly's mod selector)BL 14 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsEnable Editor for Mod Selector
46 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[3.3.0] Mod Selector Auto-Nexus,Aimbot, Fullscreen, No-Debuffs and MORE!
140
