AQWorlds's Basic Goal
Aqworlds is basically a dress-up and a shopping spree game.
Its main goal is dressing up your character so you'll look cool. (There's no strong item or weak item)
Its other goal is rare hunting. You'll be cool if you have the rare items, especially the 09 items.
Come to think of it, this game is not a real competitive MMO game. If it is, you compete by showing off your character page and not by PvP.
This game is like Sims in a way but with payments.
After I realize this, I started to get bored at AQW.
(Yeah.... this is basically philisophy lol)
Its main goal is dressing up your character so you'll look cool. (There's no strong item or weak item)
Its other goal is rare hunting. You'll be cool if you have the rare items, especially the 09 items.
Come to think of it, this game is not a real competitive MMO game. If it is, you compete by showing off your character page and not by PvP.
This game is like Sims in a way but with payments.
After I realize this, I started to get bored at AQW.
(Yeah.... this is basically philisophy lol)

