Chams!

PollShould I Release My Chams
85 votes
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Chams!
Here are my Chams! What do you Think.. Yes For Public No for Vip Or not at all
I voted No
326023538.jpgattachment deleted · 401 downloads before removal
I want that gps, That gps really rox !!
GPS ?? Where do u see a GPS ?
Quote Originally Posted by Spoking View Post
I want that gps, That gps really rox !!
not gps its color corridnated players 4 each team

ur team blue / green
other team w/e color u didnt use.

helps u find em better 2 spot em out
What are chams?
Quote Originally Posted by yar0nix View Post
What are chams?
lol
noob
:]
Quote Originally Posted by andyqutami View Post
lol
noob
:]

Lol i agree There wats in the picture....

Right now im making saint patties day charms
that is undetected and unbanable?
Yes Completely undetected and unbanable the probally wont be detected ever
Owh sorry now i know what it is xD
Before the update i used gains trainer, And if you enable GPS there you get chams too :P
omg underglow your ingame name is bluntman? id blurr that out.. warrock looks at these websites.. and you gltich way too much in velruf..
Wow your stupid cant you see im in spectate mode!


Look at my saint patties day chams
lol i did it too only with red and blue (Debargen And NIU)
i think yes to see if it owns mine
I don't want to release these do to to many noobs asking how to make chams....
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?