Viewing Models?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Viewing Models?
Hey. Has anyone figured out how to find and extract Black ops 2 Models? I'm a modeler, wanting to view Black Ops 2 models in any 3D program (I use 3DS max however) so I can make more Higher Poly Detailed versions of it. Google failed me in my search to find a solution so I thought you guys would know.
There aren't any 3D model dumping tools which support DirectX10, I know some that only support DirectX 8, 9 and 11. I know someone who has been able to dump them from the game but I don't think he's going to share.

If you wish to contact him then Google: tom-bmx and use the contact link.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?