QuestionPatchedAbout the mat hack!!!(CIB Mall)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
About the mat hack!!!(CIB Mall)
Today i play MAT at CIB mall,i think human still use wall hack,but why i cannot use,since the update!
And are the SPY hack still working.
Last Question,Is there any hack still work now?I dont want the hack using cheat engine,i want the hack use User.ini or MAT.exe or..........!Just dont want use cheat engine or bypass something!

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

When i use wall hack ,ITS ALWAYS TERMINATE,what should i do!
Find new hack..
Quote Originally Posted by jacklim91 View Post
Today i play MAT at CIB mall,i think human still use wall hack,but why i cannot use,since the update!
And are the SPY hack still working.
Last Question,Is there any hack still work now?I dont want the hack using cheat engine,i want the hack use User.ini or MAT.exe or..........!Just dont want use cheat engine or bypass something!

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

When i use wall hack ,ITS ALWAYS TERMINATE,what should i do!
I have 3D mode hack , u want ?
Quote Originally Posted by shoppingcenter View Post
I have 3D mode hack , u want ?
Me want the hack!
can i have it too ??
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?