Farmbot script

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
only one that has a fully auto farming script is the asian kid farmers
Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
only one that has a fully auto farming script is the asian kid farmers
I have one =/ I have about 10 different types of auto killing scripts xD There inefficient compared to manual farming. The only reason I don't run it 24/7 is because I have to pay $1.20 per hours for my pre-paid net.
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
I have one =/ I have about 10 different types of auto killing scripts xD There inefficient compared to manual farming. The only reason I don't run it 24/7 is because I have to pay $1.20 per hours for my pre-paid net.
Help me make one? I'm willing to pay. I want to learn how to make these scripts, or either purchase some for whatever amount of money. It will not be shared with anyone, I just want to get my account to captain/ or major atleast lol.
Quote Originally Posted by epinsnipe View Post
Help me make one? I'm willing to pay. I want to learn how to make these scripts, or either purchase some for whatever amount of money. It will not be shared with anyone, I just want to get my account to captain/ or major atleast lol.
It's not for sale atm. Learning this code took me a year. I tried teaching it to my mate for months and failed.

If you wait a couple week's I'll be selling everything. My farm computer set up with all scripts, My auto scripts and all accounts.

I'm outski's... Fuck Z8, Fuck Crossfire.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us