Duplication Method 2012 (Undetected)

Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
fake screenshot , see at last its free of anything but if its free there must be a place where you can put in things not only nothing-.
Check out the other person'ts thread. He's selling a legit hack, I got 3 blasers because of it.
Hey buddy nice fake screen shot lol. NVGs dont stack?
Quote Originally Posted by Kavarocks View Post
Hey buddy nice fake screen shot lol. NVGs dont stack?
'

I dont have any of them stacked lol?
Quote Originally Posted by Suspense View Post
'

I dont have any of them stacked lol?
How about a screen shot with some snipers?
Quote Originally Posted by Kavarocks View Post
How about a screen shot with some snipers?
Lol that enough proof for you fuck face?
Quote Originally Posted by xxproxmodxx View Post
Lol that enough proof for you fuck face?
Cant see the pic but im still woundering why do you need that link that has my account information? Please tell me.
++++++ I bought for 10$ and now I have 15 M107's +++++++++
PS: It works!
Quote Originally Posted by 6thgeneration View Post
++++++ I bought for 10$ and now I have 15 M107's +++++++++
PS: It works!
Hey sorry i couldnt give the massadas tomorrow i will.
this guy like small dick prick
Quote Originally Posted by oskdemon View Post
this guy like small dick prick
Well said.
Check This out i duped the snipers, and the attachments + some Millitary Rucks
Well cant see the pics they aren't approved yet. So for now I can still call bullshit.
Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us