Selling YouTube Partnerships! [Youtube Partnership Station]
Hey MPGH, merry christmas!
I'm selling youtube partnerships, no there is no view requirement at all. Proof & Info below!
Prices
1 Partnership = $5
3 Partnerships = $10
7 Partnerships = $15
10 Partnerships = $20
Clan Pack = $40 - All members, Leaders, and clan channels.
Unlimited Partnerships = $55
I will teach you how to setup, and partner channels = $100
I have partnered around 80 people so far.
I do special deals all the time with this and you can be informed on skype.
Here is a couple of partnered channels.
Selling partnerships! - YouTube
Thurro
Sentra Ent. Hub Channel - YouTube
Sentra Ent. Artists Channel - YouTube
Sentra Ent. Gaming Channel - YouTube
Black Ops II (2) gameplay up now! LEAKED - YouTube
Welcome Back. Here i am. Here i come. - YouTube
Pumping out videos! - YouTube
All of those channels are for sale except the top 3.
I only accept paypal! If you want more proof you can contact me via PM, or skype.
It does take 1-3 BUISNESS days for you to receive your partnership email. If you do not get it and it comes back from youtube that your channel cannot be partnered, i will direct you to make a new channel and i will partner it.
Skype: Knownasmetro <-- Contact me if serious about buying or looking for more proof / info.
I'm selling youtube partnerships, no there is no view requirement at all. Proof & Info below!
Prices
1 Partnership = $5
3 Partnerships = $10
7 Partnerships = $15
10 Partnerships = $20
Clan Pack = $40 - All members, Leaders, and clan channels.
Unlimited Partnerships = $55
I will teach you how to setup, and partner channels = $100
I have partnered around 80 people so far.
I do special deals all the time with this and you can be informed on skype.
Here is a couple of partnered channels.
Selling partnerships! - YouTube
Thurro
Sentra Ent. Hub Channel - YouTube
Sentra Ent. Artists Channel - YouTube
Sentra Ent. Gaming Channel - YouTube
Black Ops II (2) gameplay up now! LEAKED - YouTube
Welcome Back. Here i am. Here i come. - YouTube
Pumping out videos! - YouTube
All of those channels are for sale except the top 3.
I only accept paypal! If you want more proof you can contact me via PM, or skype.
It does take 1-3 BUISNESS days for you to receive your partnership email. If you do not get it and it comes back from youtube that your channel cannot be partnered, i will direct you to make a new channel and i will partner it.
Skype: Knownasmetro <-- Contact me if serious about buying or looking for more proof / info.

