Gift

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Gift
Hello forum members. Can somebody give me a cd key as xmas present ? I am not searching for 1 because i cheated and got baned but bcs i never had a original one and i am kinda tired of playing on no cd key servers where the hackers fly arround like flys and ruin the fun of the game. My skype name is nesserato. Merry Christmas
No, everyone else will want one. If you had alot more posts I would have but you are a noob so nope.
Quote Originally Posted by RyanH100 View Post
No, everyone else will want one. If you had alot more posts I would have but you are a noob so nope.
Crushed his dreams there. Lets use a nicer word and use "Bambi"
Doesnt matter, I am new here but thank you anyway
Begging / soliciting
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?